- Iga Ninja
- Ninja aren't fictional characters! Trace the footsteps of real ninja and find out who these people really were.
- Ama, all-female deep-sea divers, have preserved their ancient traditions up to the present day. Meet real ama and enjoy delicious seafood that they have caught.
- Kumano Kodo Pilgrimage Routes
- The ancient Kumano Kodo pilgrimage routes are registered as a World Heritage Site. Experience this sacred piece of nature and religious culture.
- Ise Jingu
- At Ise Jingu, you can step back in time to the Japan of more than 400 years ago. Find out about the must-see features of Ise Jingu.
- Ise Spiny Lobster
- Known as the ‘King of Lobsters,’ large Ise spiny lobsters weigh more than one kilogram. Here are the best places to try one!
- Matsusaka beef
- Matsusaka beef is recognized as Japan’s premier beef and known as an "artwork of meat". Here are the top-ranked restaurants where you can enjoy Matsusaka beef.
- Iga beef
- Iga beef is characteristic for its vivid color, rich aroma and flavor, and melt-in-your-mouth softness. Here are the best places to enjoy Iga beef.
- Local Cuisine
- There are many more local specialties you can enjoy. Check out the dishes and restaurants that tourists love best!
- The Suzuka Circuit
- Watch motor sports and enjoy vehicle-themed amusement at the Suzuka Circuit. Check out must-see features of the Suzuka Circuit.
- Amusement parks
- Mie is a little-known ‘amusement heaven’. Here are the top-ranked facilities such as amusement parks, theme parks and aquariums.
- Area Information
- Find hotels, restaurants and sightseeing areas near your current location.